Sunday, May 12, 2013

Sketching Sweeney's




Since I don't have the time right now to get back into the screenprinting studio (darn ARE's are consuming WAY TOO MUCH of my time) I've been looking to "Urban Sketching" to fill that creative artistic void that I love so much about architecture. Looking back, I've always kept a sketchbook at my side throughout different point in my life, observing the world around me.

Last weekend, as cold and dreary and miserable as it was, we (Chris and myself) took some time to walk over to Sweeney's for an afternoon beverage. I have to admit, this does happen to be one of our favorite places around the cities for a quick gathering with new beers as they become available. Plus, getting to know the wait-staff does make for a friendly conversation.

No comments:

Post a Comment